Sunday, November 4, 2018

This is just a test.

This is just a test post. I haven't written a blog post in 2 years or more and it's time to wake up the blog again. I don't have much to say today, just a lazy Sunday afternoon in November, but I wanted to say hello to my old blog and hopefully start up chronicling things again.

I'm stable now, in a more or less balanced mood, although I've had some depression and panic attacks recently. I'm worried about money, as always, but my kids are more or less healthy and they remain the light of my life. We still have a roof over our heads and food on the table and a car that runs, so I can't complain too much. I have a job that I like tolerably well and up until recently I was writing again. Maybe if I visit this blog more often, I can start up my writing again.

Here's to new posts and new challenges and more happiness and ease in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment