Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another book on food, different take

I have been deep into food and cooking and reading about this topic lately, from new vegetarian cookbooks to new vegetarian gluten free cookbooks to books about healthy food and creating healthier people and communities.

So into all this health, I had to inject some good, fun, venomous gossip with a lot of really bad language. I was reading Anthony Bourdain's Medium Raw and it's definitely worth reading. I'm only halfway through but it's tons of fun and lots of cursing with Bourdain's very pointed and informed views about the world he has inhabited for more than 25 years.

More thoughts when I finish the book. In the meantime, go get this one. It's easy to read and really skewers the foodies and food stars that have taken over the airwaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment